I've been studying, drawing, and getting a life as of late, so it's been a bit.
I apologize for not checking messages in a while.
1. My scanner is not being cooperative. It's an oldie, so it is probably due time to replace it. I need to figure out what unit to save up for, so suggestions on flat bed scanners that are large enough to scan pages that are 9 by 12 and scan at the highest quality would be appreciated. :3 I don't want to invest in a lemon.
2. I've invested in a graphic novel on perspective, and plan on making copies at the library so I can practice drawing rooms from IRL (yes, that big scary place that has actual people and objects in it. I'm terrified too...)
3. So far, I've spent any free time educating myself, looking for a new job to replace the two I currently have, and hanging out with art/nature nerds. I've been hiking at the Blue Ridge Parkway with someone who gets just as excited at lizards, salamanders, frogs, and bugs as I do.
4. After the scanner issue, I'd really like to invest in a mid range tablet to do the digital thing. Any suggestions on what to save up for?
I'd appreciate it.
5. I am still wanting to vomit after looking at the current political landscape. They keep crawling out of the woodwork, their heads spinning and vomiting pea soup.
6. Fashion braces, what's up with that?!
Hopefully I'll do an art dump here soon (that's provided I can get said scanner to cooperate. :T